Saturday, February 18, 2012

Downton Abbey at Play

created by Kyle Hilton

Paper dolls.  If you no longer love the sight of them, then I am sorry to inform you that you have grown up too quickly.  I suggest you sign up immediately for the next Neverland retreat.

Should you wish to have your very own Mary and Matthew Crawley, Lady Sybil, O'Brien and Thomas or the Dowager Countess (complete with different expressions) paper dolls to have to play with, follow the link below.  Kyle Hilton added his own flair, and if you are feeling daring, attach magnets to the back of your paper dolls and hang them up on the refrigerator so that you can change their outfits and expressions rather than fix dinner.  I may have to make room on my own refrigerator for them- my Wills & Kate paper dolls may have to take a small vacation.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/02/print-out-vultures-downton-abbey-paper-dolls.html